Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Go Me!

Today has been a pretty good day, I have to admit. This morning I received an email telling me that it’s my turn up at TopMomma (so be sure to go vote for me) which seems like alot of fun.

We also made progress on our “schoolwork” today, I got some of my writing done (for the free sites and the pays me money sites I write for), Big B is in a good mood because he talked to his girlfriend last night which means he isn’t moping around, Sis did her journals without World War III breaking out, and I bought myself some cupcakes when I went to the store earlier. Okay so I’ll admit it, the cupcakes I mean kids are what made the day so good. Yeah, I meant the kids. LOL.

Lil Man and I are currently reading the book From Seed To Plant by Gail Gibbons so he understands what is going on when we plant our tomato seeds this weekend plus he can feel more a part of things when we landscape our yard this Spring. So far he is very excited and even though today is an extremely cold day, he feels we should go do some planting now. LOL

Not a bad ending to the week and hopefully next week will be even better!

0 comments: